- Terms of Service
- Disclosure Policy
- Delivery and Returns Policy
- Commission Policy
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Lianne Williams. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Lianne Williams. Lianne Williams offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Squarespace and financial transactions are operated through Stripe. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country, state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more details, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Lianne Williams, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Lianne Williams and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to Lianne@LianneWilliams.com or Lianne Williams, Greendore, Main Road, Longfield, Kent, DA3 7QZ.
1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (http://www.seqlegal.com).
3. Collecting personal information
3.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
(b) information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address
(c) information that you provide when completing forms on the website including your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address
(e) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use
(f) information relating to any purchases you make of our goods / services / goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details
(g) information that you post to our website for publication on the internet including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts
(h) information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication
(i) any other personal information that you choose to send to us
3.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
4. Using personal information
4.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
4.2 We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer our website and business
(b) personalise our website for you
(c) enable your use of the services available on our website
(d) send you goods purchased through our website
(e) supply to you services purchased through our website
(f) send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
(g) send you non-marketing commercial communications
(h) send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
(i) send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
(j) send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
(k) provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information)
(l) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
(m) keep our website secure and prevent fraud
4.3 If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
4.4 Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
4.5 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
5. Disclosing personal information
5.1 We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
5.2 We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
5.3 We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
5.4 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
6. International data transfers
6.1 Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
6.2 Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
6.3 Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
6.4 You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section 6.
7. Retaining personal information
7.1 This Section 7 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal information.
7.2 Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
7.3 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 7, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
8. Security of personal information
8.1 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
8.2 We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
8.3 All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
8.4 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
8.5 You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
9.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
9.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
9.3 We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
10. Your rights
10.1 You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at GBP 10); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)
10.2 We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
10.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
10.4 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
11. Third party websites
11.1 Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
11.2 We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
12. Updating information
12.1 Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
13.2 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
13.3 Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
13.4 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
13.5 We use only session cookies on our website.
13.6 The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
(a) we use ss_lastvisit on our website to recognise a computer when a user visits the website / track users as they navigate the website / enable the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the website's usability / analyse the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the security of the website / personalise the website for each user / target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users
13.7 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy" and then "Advanced";
(b) in Firefox (version 39) you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, and unticking "Accept cookies from sites"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 44), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Content settings", and then selecting "Block sites from setting any data" under the "Cookies" heading.
13.8 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
13.9 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
13.10 You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example:
(a) in Internet Explorer (version 11), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11);
(b) in Firefox (version 39), you can delete cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu, clicking "Show Cookies", and then clicking "Remove All Cookies"; and
(c) in Chrome (version 44), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customise and control" menu, and clicking "Settings", "Show advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data", and then selecting "Cookies and other site and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
13.11Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
14. Our details
14.1 This website is owned and operated by Lianne Williams via Squarespace.
14.2 We are registered in England and Wales as a sole trader.
14.3 Contact details: Lianne Williams, Greendore, Main Road, Longfield, Kent, DA3 7QZ Or by using our website contact form, by email to Lianne@LianneWilliams.com or by telephone on +447738528996
This blog is written and edited by Lianne Williams and occasionally guest writers who are identified as such. For questions about this blog, please contact Lianne Williams. As per Trading Standards guidelines it is the responsibility of Lianne Williams to declare the following to ensure users of this website and it's services are fair and transparent:
All opinions given belong to Lianne Williams or the individual who has written them. Any opinion or review shared on LIANNEWILLIAMS.COM is given honestly and with genuine belief in that opinion. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, service or provider independently. All information is given to be accurate at the time of publishing but may be liable to change in the future. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest however Lianne Williams retains the right to change her opinion or update her content at any time to reflect that, without warning.
This blog and it's associated social media accounts accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This may come in the form of but is not limited to: affiliate links, sponsored posts, giveaways, collaborative posts, product reviews or paid inserts. I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to http://amzn.to/1SqfbQd
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Compensation may come in the form of the product itself, services or cash. The use of sponsored content, affiliate links and advertising supports the running of this website and business.
All sponsored content, affiliate links, advertisements and paid inserts will be identified as such within the content itself.
Contests and giveaways will each have their own individual terms and conditions that clarify the terms, prize, duration, entry rules, winner selection and collection of data methods associated with that event.
DELIVERY & RETURNS POLICY
METHODS OF DELIVERY
- Standard delivery 3-7 working days- (FREE for UK)
- International delivery- Around 2-4 weeks (Available in some circumstances)
- Collection- (When available you're welcome to collect in person)
- Personal Delivery- (When available we can deliver the item to you in person. Please contact us for a quote).
You may need to sign for your delivery. Tracking may be available.
FOR SAFETY REASONS WE DO NOT SHIP GLASS. Framed Artwork is glazed in Plexiglass alternatives to avoid damage.
Clients are welcome to arrange their own couriers but become liable for the order or artwork once it leaves the studio.
PLACES OF DELIVERY
We endeavour to deliver to anywhere with a valid postal address that the Royal Mail or similar UK based postal services and couriers can reach.
If you unsure if we can deliver to your country listed please contact us and we will see what we can do to help.
It is the buyers responsibility to check and provide correct delivery and shipment details at the time of purchase.
We are not responsible for any lost or undelivered shipments due to incorrect or inaccessible delivery addresses.
Any orders returned to us due to incorrect address or failure to deliver may not be refunded.
TRACKING & YOUR DELIVERY
Tracking details will be provided on your invoice and confirmation email if they are available. Tracking will normally be provided via Royal Mail or Collect+ who are our preferred couriers, but if we use someone else we will give you the details of those.
You may need to sign for your delivery. If you miss your delivery the courier should leave a card that advises you on what to do next. Failure to follow those instructions may result in the courier returning that order to Lianne Williams.
Domestic delivery may take up to a week to arrive.
International delivery can take up to 6 weeks to arrive. PLEASE BE PATIENT.
If a delivery appears to be late or missing please contact us after the above recommended time frames and we will chase up the courier. Please see the Returns policy for details on what happens if a delivery is lost, damaged or stolen during transit.
If you are purchasing directly from the Shop you will be asked to select UK Delivery or International Delivery. Selecting the wrong type of delivery may result in a refund and your order being cancelled.
Standard Delivery in the UK is Free.
International delivery cost is based on the items combined weight, size and delivery service type.
International clients are welcome to organise their own couriers or collect work in person however we are not responsible for anything that happens to the item once it leaves our address. We will require proof of collection/postage for legal purposes. Please contact us to discuss further.
We ship domestic and international orders with appropriate insurance, proof of postage & receipt confirmation. This is to protect your rights and ours.
Buyers are responsible for any additional charges they may have to pay during delivery, such as: customs charges, re-delivery fees, tax etc.
Delivery charges are subject to change at any point and without warning.
Any problems with your delivery or order should be made known to us as soon as possible by contacting us at LianneWilliamsArt@outlook.com.
CARING FOR YOUR ARTWORK
We highly recommend you insure all artwork to cover for loss, theft or damage.
If in any doubt, we highly recommend having artwork framed and hung by a professional tradesman. SOME WORK MAY BE EXCEPTIONALLY HEAVY AND MAY CAUSE PHYSICAL HARM OR DAMAGE.
We are not liable for any damage incurred from hanging, displaying, transporting or handling artwork and orders, either to the item itself or the surrounding environment or people.
Artwork must be stored and displayed carefully and respectfully to its materials and size. We advise to avoid displaying artwork in direct sunlight or where moisture may be present.
Artwork may naturally deteriorate or change over time due to the materials used and this is NOT covered by our returns policy. Please contact us for further information on individual orders to ensure you preserve the life of your artwork.
If you feel you are eligible for a return/refund/replacement remember to:
- Contact us immediately
- Provide details and photos of the issue if you can
- Keep the packaging and item safe until we can advise you what to do
- Return the item without our knowledge
- Throw it, or the packaging away until we have advised otherwise.
- Leave it too long- we have time limits on how long you can leave a return/refund/replacement claim.
We cannot guarantee a refund, repair or replacement if you don't follow this policy.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND REPLACEMENTS
Sale or Discounted Items
- Any items purchased through a sale or are discounted are excluded from returns or refunds.
Digital Orders or Downloads
- Digital orders or downloads are excluded from returns or refunds unless their terms state otherwise.
Damaged, Lost or Stolen Orders during shipment:
- If during shipping an item is lost, damaged, or stolen we can offer a refund or send a replacement, if available. Damaged items may need to be returned to us. We will cover return delivery costs.
- If you receive an order which appears damaged before opening please let the delivery driver know and have it noted on the acceptance slip. Then contact us within 48 hrs to report the issue.
- If you open an order and find it has been damaged during delivery please retain the packaging and contact us within 48 hrs to report the damage.
- Failure to report damage within 48 hrs of signing for your order may mean we can not offer you a refund, repair or replacement.
Damaged, Lost or Stolen Orders after shipment:
Once an artwork or delivery is received and signed for, it becomes the responsibility of the customer. Unless there has been a problem during delivery which is reported within 48hrs Lianne Williams is not liable to offer refunds, repairs or replacements at any time after this point.
Lianne Williams may be available to attempt repairs or replacements if artwork becomes damaged or destroyed. Please contact us for further details and a quote.
Please see the section Caring for Your Artwork for further information on how to keep your artwork or order safe for the long term.
Incorrect or Faulty Items
On the rare occasion we send the wrong item please contact us within 5 working days and we can do the following:
If the item we've sent you is under the value of £10 you are welcome to keep it as a gesture of good will and we will send out the correct item as soon as possible.
If the item we've sent you is over the value of £10 we will send out the correct item as soon as possible with a pre-paid returns packet/lable so you can return the incorrect items to us.
Faulty items (damage or poor manufacturing, NOT a result of shipping) must be reported within 5 days of receipt so a refund can be honoured. Items found faulty AFTER that period of time will only be considered for a refund at the discretion of Lianne Williams.
No longer wanted/Ordered in error
Items ordered in error or no longer wanted may be returned as per the returns procedure within 5 days of receipt at the expense of the buyer.
Items must be returned in adequate packaging and fully insured.
Items being returned must be 100% complete, unused and in a resalable condition.
A full refund will only be issued once they have been returned and their condition inspected and deemed suitable for resale. Any damage/repair/restoration costs the item may have incurred during shipping will be deducted from your balance.
Refunds will be issued within 24hrs of receiving the returned order and after it's been checked.
Contact us to check if you are required to return an item or order. If you return an item without consulting us we are not liable to offer you a refund or replacement.
Repackage the item/s you wish to return as safely as possible. You will be liable for damage or further damage caused during shipment due to poor packaging. Use the packaging your order arrived in if you can.
Attach any labels or postage we may give you and ensure you book the right level and type of delivery. All return deliveries require shipping insurance (to cover the cost of the order in case it is lost, stolen or damaged during delivery) and a 'signed for' option. Fix all labels and postage as instructed. We strongly recommend you obtain a proof of postage. You are liable for the safe and complete return of the items or order. Failure to do so may mean you are not liable for a refund, replacement or repair.
We'll receive the returned item. All being well, we will examine the return goods and issue your refund the same day if applicable.
We'll advise when we can send you the repairs or replacement. If applicable.
Refunds will ONLY be issued when the item is returned to Lianne Williams.
You must return an item to us within one week of contacting us regarding your request to return an item. Late returns may delay refunds and after extended periods of delay refunds may not be issued at all. Please obtain proof of postage to document that you have returned an item to us.
Orders returned without prior agreement from Lianne Williams will not be refunded or returned.
Artwork and items being returned because they were sent incorrectly or are no longer wanted must be returned in a condition suitable for resale. If not, they will not be refunded.
- Returns are NOT accepted on commissions as they are a personalised service. Please see the commissions terms and conditions for further information.
Please contact LianneWilliamsArt@outlook.com to begin a return.
COMMISSION INFORMATION, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BY BOOKING A COMMISSION WITH LIANNE WILLIAMS YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. They form a contractual agreement between you, the client, and me, Lianne Williams, the artist. Please read the following carefully before booking a commission with me as it includes very important information on the commission process and what is required from you as a client. Thank you. UPDATED 02.06.2017
BOOKING YOUR COMMISSION
- Commissions are a personalised service and are therefore non-returnable or refundable. By booking Lianne Williams you agree to this and the following points:
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission at any time without giving any reason.
- There may be a waiting list at busy times of year. Commissions are based on First Come, First Served ONLY.
- If you wish to have a commission completed and shipped in time for Christmas delivery please book between September and November at the latest, earlier for International clients. Commissions CLOSE over December and will not reopen until the New Year.
- Artwork can take 1 - 5 weeks to complete depending on the size and complexity. Shipping can take another 1-2 weeks in the UK and 1-6 weeks internationally. PLEASE BOOK YOUR COMMISSIONS IN PLENTY OF TIME.
- Rushed orders are available. These cost 50% extra on top of your original quote and are discretionary. I can find quicker couriers too but these can be VERY expensive. Please book in time to avoid disappointment!!
- To begin the commission booking process simply fill in the form on this page and I will provide you with a quote. It helps if you have an idea of what you'd like or can provide reference images or examples of work you like. If you're not sure yet, still get in touch and I can advise.
- Quotes are valid for 7 days or whatever has been stated on the quote itself. If you do not pay your deposit within that time the quote is no longer valid and prices may change in future.
- Quotes are non-negotiable. I can provide further information on my pricing structure upon request.
- Commissions require a non-refundable 50% deposit to book. This deposit confirms your place in my schedule and we can begin the process of creating your art. The remaining 50% is paid when the work is completed and you are happy with it and before shipping.
- Commissioned Artwork comes UNFRAMED. I can provide a framing service at extra cost. Framing is not currently available for international orders due to difficulties and the expense of shipping glass or fragile frames. Artwork can ONLY be sent internationally unframed.
- I am happy to do all I can to meet your needs within certain limitations. Please remember I am working in my own style and I will not copy or emulate existing artwork.
- I am a skilled professional and will do things to the best of my knowledge and ability. Please ensure you are happy with my skill and style before booking your commission with me.
- If I am fully booked I may refer your commission onto another artist or designer who works in a similar style, medium and price range to me.
- Payment must be done via direct bank transfer or cash. Payment details are provided on my quotes or invoices. I occasionally provide Paypal or online payment options for trusted commission clients. I do not accept any other form of payment due to security issues.
- All payments must be cleared in my bank account before work/shipping commences. I do check.
- I can provide email invoices/receipts and written receipts. Let me know if you require hard copies to be posted to you.
- Payments should be made in Pound Sterling or the equivalent exchange rate as specified on the quote by myself.
- Please ensure any photos you provide are of the highest possible quality. I require high resolution (as much detail as possible), they must be in focus, and digital files are preferred. Please scan any photo prints and send those as a digital file instead. I will decline to work on any commissions that provide poor reference.
- I am able to travel to take my own photos and can quote you the cost of travel expenses which must be paid for at the time of booking along with the deposit.
- Any photo references you provide me must be your own or you have copyright or permission to use. I may ask for proof of this.
THE COMMISSION PROCESS
- Clients are required to be actively involved during the commission process so they can confirm I'm doing what they require and it is satisfactory. Please respond to messages and emails promptly as I can only proceed at certain stages with your cooperation and this may cause delays. Not responding to correspondence may result in me cancelling the contract.
- Clients will be sent regular and detailed photographs and explanations of progress. You are invited to make suggestions and provide feedback on likeness, colours, etc. This helps me keep on track and make sure I'm making something you like.
- Progress may be published online, so please confirm if you do not wish me to do that. As a rule, if you mention it's for a birthday or a gift I do not share the artwork online until afterwards. If you wish I keep your commission completely private, please let me know and I am happy to accommodate that.
- Clients are welcome to come view the work in person if they wish. Let me know and we can arrange a time for you to visit my studio.
- As a work in progress, artwork can change a LOT through its creation so please show patience in the early stages if you think work looks unfinished. I do NOT send artwork until you are 100% happy with it.
- If a work isn't progressing the way I would like, I will tell you. I have been known to restart artwork or create several versions of it for you to choose from if I am not confident in the finished result. It is VERY important to me I create artwork that is to the best of my abilities. I will not give you artwork that I am not happy with.
- It is VITAL you request alterations as early as possible so I can include them and fix any problems. Once an artwork gets beyond a certain point it becomes fixed and difficult to change.
- Once the work is completed and the commission is ready to be delivered clients have a final opportunity to request any last minute minor alterations and confirm they are happy with the work before shipping.
- Because of regular involvement from the client throughout the creation of the artwork it is unlikely the artwork will be unsatisfactory once completed. However if you remain unhappy with the work and you're adamant you no longer wish to work with me you may decline to pay the outstanding monies and cancel your commission. If you do so I retain the deposit for the work and services I've already performed for you but the artwork remains my property to do with as I wish.
- If at the end you change your mind over a key component or require major alterations to the artwork (such as adding in an extra portrait, increasing the size, or changing the entire background colour) I will likely need to replicate the artwork or start again. You will be charged extra for this and the commission process will begin again. You will be required to pay any extra charges up front and in full before the new work commences.
- UK shipping is free. It is sent second class (if available) with insurance and will need to be signed for. Most orders should be with you within 1 week of shipping.
- International shipping is not free, and costs are estimated at the time of booking. They are then officially quoted once the artwork is packaged and ready to ship. This is because the work needs to be weighed and measured accurately whilst fully packaged to figure out accurate shipping costs.
- International shipping can cost from anything like £10 to £100+ depending on what's being sent. I try to make this as affordable, but as safe & secure as possible, even if it takes longer to ship artwork. This is for everyone's benefit.
- International orders can take 1 - 6 weeks to ship. Please bare this in mind if you have deadlines to meet.
- ALL Deliveries will need to be signed for.
- Please see the Delivery section for further information. I am yet to have any disasters happen during shipping and I aim to be as helpful and open minded as possible. Please don't worry if something goes wrong. These things do happen and I am happy to help find satisfactory solution for both parties. I have the skills and experience to repair or replicate my artwork, so it's really just a case of time.
- You are welcome to arrange your own courier but once the artwork leaves my studio it is no longer my responsibility and you will need to chase your own courier if you have any problems during shipping. I will be unable to help.
- Commissions will ONLY be shipped once the outstanding balance has been paid and cleared in my account. This is non-negotiable.
OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT
- I retain the copyright to any artwork I create for you unless agreed otherwise and that artwork may feature in promotional material for my business or my portfolio. This includes online distribution and possibly prints and other commercial applications of the artwork.
- You may not duplicate the work by creating your own prints without strict written permission from me.
- You may not distribute or exhibit the artwork in any other way other then for domestic and personal use including social media. All credit must be given to Lianne Williams.
- Commissioned artwork may not be used in any commercial way unless I've given strict written permission and we have agreed separate terms and conditions for this proposition. Licensing is available to purchase.
- My artwork may not be resold or altered in anyway other then in the process of mounting and framing or restoration/repair.
- My artwork must retain is original signature and this must be visible when displayed.
- The artwork remains the property of Lianne Williams until received and signed for by the client. Once you receive it you are the owner of that artwork and responsible for its care and maintenance.
- I am not responsible for any damage incurred by framing or hanging the artwork.
- If, due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness, death, personal crisis, natural disaster or 'act of God', and I am unable to complete the commission I, or my legal representatives will offer you, the client, a full refund. Any remaining or unfinished artwork remains the property of Lianne Williams. An alternative situation may be offered where you will be able to purchase the unfinished artwork at price that reflects what stage the artwork is at.
- Likewise, if the client is unable to pay for or receive the commission due to illness, death, personal crisis, natural disaster or 'act of God', the commission contract will be terminated from that point on and Lianne Williams retains the artwork and deposit unless the remaining balance is paid for.
- Any circumstance like the above will be handled realistically, compassionately and sensitively for the benefit of both parties on a case by case basis.
- If a client becomes offensive or abusive, unresponsive to emails or acts in a way that breaks my trust, I will give reasonable warning and proceed to terminate the commission contract and retain monies paid. Any existing artwork then remains the property of Lianne Williams.
- Lianne Williams is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss after the clients receives and/or signs for the finished art work. Repairs or replacement artwork may be possible but will be charged separately.
- I am yet to have a problem during commissions but if you do have any concerns feel free to contact me directly at LianneWilliamsArt@outlook.com and we can discuss things so to ease your mind.
- I have many happy clients willing to give you feedback testimonials on their experiences with me if you wish to see some referrals.
- You are invited to give me feedback once you have received your artwork which will be then used in promotional material and shared with potential clients in future. Your first name will be included. By providing feedback you agree to this. You may request to remain anonymous.